Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Coolermaster Hyper 212X
- High performance Copper heatpipes with a fusion bonded copper powder wick.
- Patented CDC technology – 4 direct touch heatpipes creating a gap-less contact surface
- Aluminum Fin Array with New Tunnel Effect layout for improved heat dissipation.
- 4th Generation Bearing – MTBF of 160,000 hours thanks to highly durable POM components.
- Redesigned Fan-blades that create vortices to boost airflow without creating more noise.
- Smart Fan engine – stops the fan when blocked to prevent damage, and automatically restarts the fan when it has been cleared.
- Universal mounting system for all Intel and AMD platforms.